Tuesday, September 1, 2015

FTB Rave Minimal [Hard Techno Podcast]

Hey to my ARS Independent peoples! 
I have a great podcast show here for you. Hard Techno wizardry to download [name your own price]. I loved so much to make as always. If you love electronic dance music you will also like my techno

What goes into these shows? 
- I start up my DAW app with all the instruments and effects plugins.

- I start calibrating and choosing the drums, where they lay, and they play in essentially a continuous loop.

- Then, I record 40 minutes or so - like in this case - and master [and play live: knobs, switches etc] as I go along.

- I line up all 5 minute segments. each is 5 minutes exactly plus a couple seconds. 

- I then master synth woven into [after calibrating each instrument and addings effects generators].

- Finally, as it renders, I think up the art then make that.

- Upload and enjoy.

So...ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment