Monday, August 24, 2015

AmoebiKathedral ambient synthesizer performance - live music



Okay, last night was amazing. I had not offered anything AmoebiKathedral in what felt like too long. This is my ambient epic vast symphonic or 'music for film', more meditative arts here at ARS Independent Media. It is really fantastic music for relaxing with and maybe finding headphones and I myself even get something good smelling to accompany the atmospheric soundscapes. Tree scents especially.. My neice, who is hilarious, calls them 'Mandles' instead of candles. Anything like 'Fireplace' or 'Log Cabin' or 'Camping Trip', all of these are 'Mandles' to her. She started doing that after breaking it off with a guy. "All I need is a Mandle and I'm good to go". Very funny stuff! 

Here is a larger look at the visionary art album cover for this live performance / composition

Oh, and by the way: Name Your Own Price download. I appreciate anything you do decide to give, and it really goes back into the music as an encouragement.

As a facet of my entire scope of media, ambient is a cornerstone and so huge to all I'm about and love, and returning back to music after a long hiatus, it was this artform I started back up in again first of all. So, in the name ARS Independent Media, my wish is that this music is so strongly associated when that name is brought up. 

Enjoy these hallowed sounds of life and nature. I have seen it said and agree that ambient is a music of questing. So true! 
Meet me on the 'other side', then! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment