Friday, August 21, 2015

New Music! Schranz a.k.a. German Hard Industrial Techno live podcast - Episode 26


Joy! Take a listen; only if you love hard techno / industrial, though. As an artist, these shows are so much fun for me to make from scratch. I like to state they are all high velocity and dance intensive electronic music media sound arts. My medium is digital audio workstation which is a fully epic, fully digital music studio like the kind that before computers became crucial to living more than ever before, used to need an entire giant building to fit huge number mixers and sound proof booths into. 
Will upload the beautiful nightlife original artwork that goes along with this media
Note; occasionally I use a sample that has some expletives. It's just my style on ocassion. If you are fine with that and love genuine underground music, it's just part of that experience and you will be into it.  


What you are looking at as I was describing earlier 'extra organic bongo drums', and you see me with my hat on looking down at the decks/consoles mixing and making the audio mojo magics! Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment