Wednesday, August 26, 2015

FTB Rave Minimal - Episode VII [Original 'Vintage' Organic Hard Techno]



FTB VII
I have restructured the show a bit to make it even more dancefloor intensive, filled with life and glorious subwoofer thumpage! Hard Techno goodness as ever. These shows are live recorded back to back drum segments woven with synth mastered alongside. I assure you that if you are into EDM / Electronic Dance Music, the floors will stay blazing with this beast right here. I love doing these shows and getting people to move & sweat.  

The Star Wars: Episode VII inspired audio cover art is my vision, too. I enjoyed making; all fractals plus a [Sith] subject. 

It has a vintage / oldschool rave variety of sound. As always, optimal for gym crowd and other workout people. If it wren't for dancing, I would be so out of shape. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment