Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Latest Original Music: album Qabalah For Vampires by producer Von Kotterhausen / JMK 9000

An amazing, fun, darker visionary foray into the fantasy and spellbinding nightlife of the industrial ebm club of the vampire aesthetic. All original music by myself, ARS Independent Media founder and 'warrior chief of arts & entertainment' Von Kotterhausen / J M K 9000. It was about a weeklong intensive project going fully in with clear, conceptual focus. 
I'm not into usually picking a fav - especially of my own work. The mood and moment so often is my 'favorite', so latest thing I'm doing. Coffin Castle was special to me; it has an intentional chaos underlying the melody, some delightful hints of madness or haphazard allowing of a dark freedom or the joy in the nightlife is this, and in so much music, you don't get to really hear which notes the bass is playing. If you did, you would get so much more of this effect. A free spirited live jam session of hints of off center allowing. Yet melodic and flowing, yet product of a 'touched mind' in the creative, productive, visionary way.  Enjoy my album; a dark and beautiful gift to all the world!

Qabalah For Vampires by JMK 9000

No comments:

Post a Comment