Friday, August 21, 2015

Remembering Full Crow - a full moon ambient music project

I was just sitting here running off fractals for some great new visionary art when I thought of Full Crow, a March full moon ambient music project that I loved zoning out into and getting into the spirit of things. AmoebiKathedral is a very special project to me. visionary audio arts and cover art. A really sacred space is set up here. 

It offers a really good look at another side of ARS Independent Media that I cherish and mean to get back into with renewed inspiration. Tonight's moon is really brilliant looking and gorgeous, and as you can see at the bottom of this page, I like to mark special times by moons and eclipses and I love getting ideas not off other media all the time so much as Nature and all the organic inspirations for artistic explorations around me. 

What is more inspiring than walking out your door to crickets chirping, a full moon, and a lake in your backyard? I will offer up a photo gallery here eventually. 

One of the deepest, darker or most serious ambient projects was Eklipsoliel: Blood Moon Grimoire and that work is also at the AmoebiKathedral page. 

Give that a listen; be forewarned - 10 hours long epic masterpiece created over a week. Live synthesizer performances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment