Saturday, August 29, 2015

DC Schranz Archives 3.2 - Two Hours of blazing hot Vintage Hardcore Industrial Techno

I am so very happy to present this archival upload of the last three shows of the mega-fiery Hard Techno / Schranz podcast that I real time record every single week along with FTB Rave Minimal. So much goes into these, it's crazy and pretty much masochistic. haha

It also includes a Full Moon special show at the end. There are three wild art images - one to each show - and if you love both EDM sights as well as sounds, then it is all for you. It all revolves around nightlife and having a great time. 

I like to state that it is countercultural, so we definitely do explore some of the darker regions of mind, but it is to own it in strength rather than be owned by it and swallowed up.

All media and ARS Independent Media arts exist to offer a safe venue to do that in. Push the limits of what can be done and exercise your freedom of expression and speech.

Both light and shadow are crucial to the arts & entertainment industry and I'm no exception. I go full throttle with both to weave fantastic new worlds for my listeners and various fields of supporters and colleagues. 

Have fun: it exists to be danced to!!!
It is the perfect art to exorcize your work week 'goonies' by.  

Use the contact form here right up top to feedback and get some ideas of your own going. Give a shout; tell me how you are feeling and what you love. I always appreciate that sort of thing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment